Nicolas Touzaint is a French professional rider specializing in three-day eventing. He participates in his first Olympic Games when he was only 20, at 22 he becomes the youngest Champion of Europe in three-days eventing and in 2008 he becomes the first and only Frenchman to win the Badminton Horse Trials.
Born on 10/05/1980
It is when he turned 10 that Nicolas started being interested in horse riding. Nicolas was born into a family already known for its performance in equestrian, his father Jean-Yves Touzaint, was champion of France Eventing and his uncle, Thierry Touzaint is the national coach in the same discipline. Nicolas started riding with his pony Buck, since then he has never left the family Haras and never stopped winning international competitions.
Current top Horses
- Crocket 30
- Top Secret d'Eglefin
- Ventura de la Chaule
- Vegas de l'Elfe
- Champion of pro Elite Grand Prix in Pompadour (France).
- Vice-champion of Europe in Luhmuhlen (Germany).
- Winner of CCI**** Badminton (Great Britain).
- Champion of Europe in Pratoni del Vivaro (Italy).
- Olympic Champion Team in the Olympic games in Athens (Greece).
- Champion of Europe at Punchestown (Ireland).
- First Olympic Games in Sydney (Australia).
« The Costa Breeches because it is very soft and pleasant to wear and the Fix System technology is very efficient.
The Bodywarmer Kilimandjaro (Collection Winter 16) is very nice and pleasant to wear too. »
An advice for riders
« Work and seriousness make the difference. »
A best memory with the horses
« Victory in Badminton in 2008. »